– OLED screen shows current effect’s number, name and its three parameters
– 200 onboard effects which can be arranged in any order via online editor https://fxaid.app/pro
– instant switching of the effects or seek then activate option
– stereo input level control
– SRR input can also be routed to parameters 1-3 or effect selection
– three advanced internal LFOs which can be routed to the Sample Rate, parameters 1-3 or effect selection
– SRR input bipolar oscilloscope
– manual control of the Sample Rate with one click for default position
– 10 user storable presets with handy indicator lines for each stored parameter
– screensaver with 1, 10, 30, 60 minutes options
– easy update by playing wav file, level indicator for proper volumes matching
14 HP size
330 USD or 300 Euro+VAT
Great illustrated manual by Bob Borries
The available effects list is quite large and continues to grow. Please check the editor page for the available effects.
Here is the factory bank preset, which can be loaded in the editor for easier editing.
firmware-pro factory firmware wav file.
If FX AID becomes irresponsible after update: switch off the case power, press encoder and while it is still pressed switch on the power. FX AID Pro will reboot to firmware update mode asking for the proper update. Please pay attention that properly generated wav file is 13 Mb and 2 min 20 sec long.
Reflashing procedure is quite easy: playing 2 minutes long “wav” file of line level amplitude to the SRR input.
Firmware update mode: press and hold the encoder for 10 sec.