– OLED screen shows current effect’s number, name and its three parameters
– 200 onboard effects which can be arranged in any order via online editor https://fxaid.app/pro
– instant switching of the effects or seek then activate option
– stereo input level control
– SRR input can also be routed to parameters 1-3 or effect selection
– three advanced internal LFOs which can be routed to the Sample Rate, parameters 1-3 or effect selection
– SRR input bipolar oscilloscope
– manual control of the Sample Rate with one click for default position
– 10 user storable presets with handy indicator lines for each stored parameter
– screensaver with 1, 10, 30, 60 minutes options
– easy update by playing wav file, level indicator for proper volumes matching
14 HP size
330 USD or 300 Euro+VAT
Great illustrated manual by Bob Borries
Here is the factory bank preset, which can be loaded in the editor for easier editing.
firmware-pro factory firmware wav file.
Reflashing procedure is quite easy: playing 2 minutes long “wav” file of line level amplitude to the SRR input.
Firmware update mode: press and hold the encoder for 10 sec.